[torontocbm] Idea for next TPUG Meeting

  • From: Leif Bloomquist <leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:23:33 -0400

Hi all,

Just to mix things up a bit:  Would there be interest in an "Other
70s/80s Computers" night at the March TPUG meeting?  (March 19th)

I've got some Tandy gear that's been sadly neglected, and I know many
others at TPUG have other retrocomputing interests but no venue in
which to showcase them.  I for one would be seeing some of your other
systems.

To keep it somewhat on topic, we could always compare/contrast them
with Commodore machines from the same era.

Comments, discussion?

Regards,
-Leif

--
Leif Bloomquist
leif(at)schemafactor(dot)com

"It's better to light a candle, than curse the darkness." - Chinese Proverb