[torontocbm] Re: Fw:Dude you are on TV!!

  • From: Joseph Palumbo <jppbm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Matthew A.J Palumbo" <mattp69@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 21:48:50 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry,  Somehow I got off the list?!? and most of you missed this post...at
least to see it live last Friday... See below

From: Syd Bolton <sbolton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Dude you are on TV!!
To: "Joseph Palumbo" <jppbm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, September 16, 2011, 3:55 PM

Dude you are on TV!! Share with the TPUG folk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOBo1qO4x4Y

It will be airing again tonight on Citytv at 11:30 pm (segment is about 20
minutes in)

:)