[torontocbm] Re: Emergence - Live Stream Now!

  • From: "John Easton" <jeaston@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 18:18:27 -0500

A good show Leif ... too bad the lighting was so low.  Watched/listened for
most of the show.  Somehow I missed the signifigance of the final demo ...
guitar and robot (like, what did the robot do but blink its eyes?).  I
suppose these will still be available for future listening ... like at the
next TPUG meeting this Thursday?  Thanks to Rob for the TPUG mention
.
Speaking of Thursday, it looks as if the church has scheduled a dinner for
that night in the room we usually use for a meeting ... guess we're back to
the old `across the hall' meeting rooms.

And, are we finally about to read whatever files are on that CBM hard disk I
brought to the last meeting ? Found a PET with a compatable PaperClip chip
so that access should be successful this time.
John