[torontocbm] Re: Archives of 'Bits and Bytes' and 'The Academy'

  • From: Chiron Bramberger <chiron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 12:19:51 -0400

I actually have a beta machine that I think still works. If that helps.

Sent from my iPhone

On 2012-08-15, at 10:41 AM, "Wolfgang Bochar (Home)" <schnitzel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

My father was friends with Billy and Luba. I have some of the episodes on Beta
hehe.
There was a meeting I recall with Butterfield my Dad and Billy had.. And a few
days later my father came home with c64 and white 1541. It was awesome, my
parents were both teachers and my father dragged a pet home for the summer and
we watched bits and bytes together and programmed stuff, eating pizza and
making jokes about billy and the hilarious house of frighten stein. He was a
cool guy.