[torontocbm] Re: Amiga 2000s at A-1 Electronics

  • From: James Alexander <james.m.alexander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 18:34:10 -0400

Joe,

A tested cleaned and fully working Amiga is one thing. One that is dirty battered non functional and missing parts is another, there is no comparison. That other individual cannot expect the same price. I've seen the store thats being discussed, even bought there in the past but no more as what I did get there none of it worked.

joseph palumbo wrote:
Guys.... I sell A2000s for $200 And get it... Of course mine are tested, and come with various other internals....no two are identical...you choose which one you want from several

Joseph Palumbo
JP PBM Products By Mail
www.jppbm.com <http://www.jppbm.com>