[torontocbm] Re: Amiga 2000s at A-1 Electronics

  • From: Analog X64 <analogx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Toronto CBM <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 06:29:03 -0400

For those that maybe wondering.

I went to the store and the owner said he is selling it on ebay for $100 each.

Its one of those situations where someone thinks because it maybe a classic
computer that they can make a ton of money off of it.

Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 17:27:39 -0700
From: va3rca@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [torontocbm] Amiga 2000s at A-1 Electronics
To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't know if anyone is looking for these, but I noticed 3 Amiga 2000
computers at A-1 Electronics.  They looked like fixer-uppers but sometimes dirt
can be misleading.

If you need their location: http://www.a1parts.com/

The also had an Apple II if anyone out there is looking.

Kevin

      Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to
Yahoo! Answers.
Create a cool, new character for your Windows Live™ Messenger.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9656621