[tn-moths] Re: my 250th moth species photo

  • From: Rdhealy1951@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 20:36:48 EST

Greetings Larry I have been doing this for about seven years formally an
avid birder until we re tented a place in the woods. I noticed several
beautiful  creatures coming to the light, then the rest is history. I have
thousands  of photograph both live and those I have mounted. Most of the moths
have photographed are in Hart co. KY about 100 miles from the Tennessee
border.  I am interested in what records you have for your state. I have
collected several rare moths in KY  such as  6780 Frosted-winged  Beauty,
Spanish
Moth and the Pinkstar Moth, although they might not be so rare  in Tennessee.
I consider my self a beginner. I constantly bug those veterans  with my
photos I can't identify. There are several photos I have I am not  able to
identify. If you want to see any of my photos let me know what  group are
interested in seeing. If you think you might be able to  identify any of my
mystrery photos that would be great. I wish  I can help you with your Tennessee
county records.
Rich