[tn-moths] Re: flash recommendation

  • From: klight10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 19:05:47 +0000 (UTC)

Yeah, having shaky hands at midnight is not a good thing! Do you have a
tripod?I got an LED head light a couple of weeks ago, but I just use it so I
can focus in areas that my porch light won't reach. I don't like the funky
color that the LED bulbs make, it's too blue. Plus, it is really irritating to
have moths flying around your face to reach the light when you are trying to
focus! :-0 I really want to balance the light on both sides of the moth too,
which the straight-on flashes won't do. I thought that Ray Flash attachment
would do the trick, but it doesn't. We're never satisfied with what we have,
are we? :)

Kris