[tn-moths] Re: Watauga County moths suffer a setback

  • From: klight10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 22:38:38 +0000 (UTC)

Camera problems must be contagious! The built-in flash on my D90 is acting
quirky this week, it works sometimes and doesn't others. Frustrating! I've been
having science camp this week and haven't had time to post my latest sightings
either. Next week should slow down, plus I'll be able to stay up later at night
to hunt moths! Merrill, I have been using your moth page along with Larry's to
help in my ID's. Between the 2 of you, I can usually find most of what I see at
my sheets. :)

Kris