[tn-moths] Re: Test

  • From: Audrey Hoff <ahofftn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 05:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Lori, the same here.  I have had problems receiving messages from any Freelist
lists - tn-moths, tn-butterflies, tn-birds, ncsc-moths......  Just a sporatic
message here and there.

I contacted help on tn-butterflies, and was told that Yahoo wouldn't accept any
messages fron Freelists anymore!  Yahoo help was no help at all.

I suggest that all of us with problems contact Yahoo, repeatedly.  It may not
help, but this is unacceptable.  Freelists is not Spam.

This is the response that I received from tn-butterflies help:

Yahoo has decided to no longer accept mail from FreeLists.  Users can
apparently work around this by "filtering" it:

http://help.yahoo.com/help/mail/manage/manage-06.html

But I doubt that this will help since we aren't able to get mail to them at
all anyway.  I'm continuing to work with them, but in the meantime, I suggest
you raise whatever hellstorm you can with your users to bombard Yahoo support
with complaints.

I've tried the filter thing - didn't work.

Audrey

Audrey Hoff
I think that I think, therefore I am.......maybe.......