[tn-moths] Scarlet-bodied wasp moth (photos)

  • From: Carol Wolf <humble1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-moths <TN-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 19:42:59 -0600

Many thanks to Larry for making this list possible.  I am really looking forward to having a place to share and learn.  Hope many more subscribe and make it a very interesting and educational place for all.  Just wondering if it is limited to moths found in TN only.  Or can you post pictures of moths found outside of TN to get help with ID"s?

I think this has to be one of my very favorite moths.  I will never forget the first time I saw it.  Just so wish it was in TN.

Carol Wolf
Woodbury, TN
Cannon County