[tn-moths] Re: Moths photos 2010

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 15:30:49 -0700 (PDT)

Rich has ID'd a bunch for me.

Everything sent as fairly definite ID's are now labeled. Any 'maybes' are left
blank in the hopes that someone else will give their opinion. As far as I'm
concerned, if I get 2 of the same 'maybes' on the same pic, that's as good as a
definite. If you see an ID that you don't agree with, let me know and I'll look
into it further.

Thanks again to all that have helped and continue to help with this. I've been
staring at all this info for many hours today so my eyes are hurting but maybe
some of it has sunk in. :-)

http://www.finishflagfarms.com