[tn-moths] Moths photos 2010

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 10:53:48 -0700 (PDT)

I've uploaded pics of the majority of this years unidentified moths to my
Photobucket account. Please take a look through the album and let me know of
any
easy ID's you can make. If you want to easily browse all the thumbnails, select
'view all' from near the bottom of the page and they'll all show on one page.
I'm not expecting anyone to spend much time on this but if you see some that
you
know off the top of your head or can find the name easily, I'll be able to get
them added to the FOY list. Unfortunately there isn't a way for viewers to post
comments on Photobucket so just reply to this message and let me know the file
number with the ID. Once any are ID'd, I'll remove them from the album.

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/Moths%202010/

Some pics are good and some really suck but I guess that's what you get when
you're taking photos in the middle of the night and you aren't really awake.

Any help at all will be greatly appreciated. I'm completely overwhelmed!

http://www.finishflagfarms.com