[tn-moths] Re: More ID help

  • From: Hugh McGuinness <hdmcguinness@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 07:56:49 -0400

Hi ALl,

I agree with all of the IDs that Rich suggested except that I would caution
that I do not know how to differentiate Olethreutes ferrolineana and O
coruscana from astrologana because I have never looked at a drawer of them
in a curated colection. Gilligan et al. suggest that they must be dissected
to make a sure determination.  Also I do not know whether either of these
species occur in Tennessee.

Hugh