[tn-moths] Re: ID Help

  • From: Lori Owenby <loriowenby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 14:28:30 -0400

I am pretty sure that the first, third, and fourth photos are all of the
same species--The Wedgling.  Females (third photo) are much darker and more
of a burnt cranberry color whereas the males are lighter and have the
obvious eye spots.  Here is the BugGuide link:
http://bugguide.net/node/view/14433

--
-----
Lori Owenby