[tn-moths] Re: FOYs Washington County

  • From: kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 09:49:35 -0500 (EST)

Had to go back to my photos to find a date, but I had a few of these
(Dark Marathyssa) in Knox Co in early fall as well.  Took some photos
on 6 Sept 2010.

Haven't noticed much talk of Linden Loopers (Erannis tiliaria, 6665)
but we have had lots here (also Knox Co) for the past couple of weeks.

Dean Edwards
Knoxville, TN