[tn-moths] FOYs Carter County

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 06:50:40 -0400

08397 Dark-spotted Palthis (Erebidae) - Palthis angulalis 9-10-10
10397 Bristly Cutworm (Noctuidae) - Lacinipolia renigera 9-10-10

Came to the moth sheets that Kris Light and I set up at the Roan Mountain Fall
Naturalist Rally at Roan Mountain State Park.
I think Kris already submitted these but I am including photos.

These are the last of the rally pictures I have to send for now. I still have a
few that went into my "moths to ID later" file, that I probably won't get back
to for months.The rally was wonderful. If you ever get the chance to see Kris
Light give a power point presentation, go see it. She is an artist with her
photography and teaching style. Having the oportunity to have Kenn and Kimberly
Kaufman enjoying and studying the insects at our moth sheets was also a thrill.
Now it's time to get back to the moths of Washington County.

Larry McDaniel
Johnson City, TN