[tn-moths] Re: Current Tennessee State List

  • From: "Jean Obrist" <innisfreehorses@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 22:12:42 -0400

This makes me feel better.  I was "guilty" of four of your five questions.
It's pretty hard for us novices some times:  some moths are distinguished by
one tiny mark, and others are so variable, I wouldn't think they were in the
same family.

I will send this one to Bug Guide.
Jean
  From: innisfreehorses@xxxxxxxxxx
  To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 21:43:17 -0400

  Thank you for all your work.  Sometimes I don't take the time to research
where or when the species is found.
  http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/species.php?hodges=7394   This is
what I used for Epirrhoe alternata.  Attached is my pic.
  I will send a couple more in separate emails.
  Jean Obrist