[tn-moths] County records

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 10:25:28 -0500

I am delighted at the way TN-Moths has started off. You moth-ers are awesome! I
can't wait to see what happens next spring.

I currently have 299 moth photographs in my Flickr moth collection at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27634081@N06/sets/72157608707935389/

Most are of different species from Washington and Sullivan counties in
northeast TN. I add more regularly and still have hundreds of photographs to
work through. I think that this collection can be used to establish new county
records for BAMONA. Correct me if I'm wrong about that.

It is really exciting to think about the flood of new county and state records
that are on the horizon. I hope this listserv will help to facilitate the
effort. We are fortunate to be in a position to watch what happens.

Thanks

Larry McDaniel

Johnson City, TN