[tn-moths] Re: Concerning moth documentation...

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 19:05:49 -0400

David,

I am the administrator of tn-moths. I never set up a how to page. I've been
letting things flow and it seems to being going okay. I'm not sure what rules I
would use at this time. Nor have I looked at the web page option. I'm open to
the idea of pursuing this. I would like to hear from others. My opinion is
things are okay the way they are, I've belonged to several listservs and I
never used a how to page, but I'm happy to make changes as the group sees fit.

Larry McDaniel

Johnson City, TN

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 06:56:06 -0700
From: naturetours@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tn-moths] Concerning moth documentation...
To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

After reading J. N. Howard's note asking about requirements for documentation,
I went to the TN-Moths site on the FreeLists website to look to see if there
was information about the 'rules' for this listserve, and/or information about
documenting moths. I didn't find anything. Some lists (not sure if this
includes those on FreeLists) have a place where this kind of information can be
placed. I think I recall it for TN-Butterflies...but I wasn't able to find that
either.
Is there such a page for TN-Moths? If not, it looks like the list administrator
can set up a web page for the list. It could include information about how to
document sightings (even though this list is not just about documentation)

Am I just not finding this info?
 David Trently
Avian Pursuits Nature Tours
...come see the real world!