[tn-moths] Re: Busy sheet

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 01:28:14 -0700 (PDT)

You're farther north so I'm guessing you're behind me. Crane flies were thick
here until a few days ago. I'm still seeing fair numbers of midge flies but
most of the not-moths are stink bugs and beetles of many different species. I'm
constantly hearing buzzzzzzzzzzzz ka-thunk as the larger bugs fly around and
crash into things.

http://www.finishflagfarms.com

the moths.