[tn-moths] Anderson Co. ID help - again!

  • From: klight10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-moths-bounce TN Moth Group <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 23:58:36 +0000 (UTC)

Ok, I give up on this one! I've gone through MPG twice trying to ID this moth I
photographed last night, to no avail. I hate to keep having to ask for help! I
hope you don't feel I'm taking advantage of your expertise! :( Thanks in
advance! This should get me up to 200 for 2011! :) Ken, you are so far ahead, I
don't think any of the rest of us will have a chance to catch up with you!

Has anyone heard when the new moth ID book is going to come out? I have the old
Peterson's Guide for moths and I hate it (black and white photos and pinned,
spread-winged moths).

We're having wind,  heavy rain and  thunderstorms tonight, so I have a feeling
the moths are going to sit tight and not come to the sheet. Last night was slow
too.

Kris Light

Oak Ridge, TN

Anderson Co.