[tn-moths] Re: A funny moment in "moth-ing"

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 15:15:42 -0700 (PDT)

I find perfect sets of Luna wings every summer near a street light on my
property. I figured it was bats until recently when one morning after seeing a
Luna on my sheet I found a set next to the sheet. There's a Mockingbird I've
seen near the sheet every morning so maybe that's what been eating the Lunas. I
turn the lights off after my last check at 3 to 4 A.M. but I know that Lunas
don't always leave once they've settled in.

http://www.finishflagfarms.com