[tn-moths] Re: 8 new species need IDs

  • From: rdhealy1951@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 15:29:54 -0400

Rikki there are no Sphinx in this group you do have a 9054 Light Marathyssa
don't have my guide with me so I am not sure of BOMANA or spelling. You have a
Kent's Geometer with a 6831 Yellow-washed Mara. Also Fervid Plagodis with a
Eupithecia. You have a Limbdina genus probably Curve-lined Looper Moth. The
Micro you have is 1858 Chidnodes med.I call it the Y-back Moth. Can you tell
why? Some of this info is incorrect spelling and possibly BOMONA number,should
be easy to search for.
Rich