[tn-moths] Re: 300th moth in photo collection

  • From: "Jean Obrist" <innisfreehorses@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 09:38:02 -0400

Rich, you are a valuable asset for us.  TN and KY, western NC, SC and VA, and
northern GA together should have upwards of 3,000 moths.  Maybe an area
website... instead of state by state... would be in order.  eg southern
Appalachians..... to include the mountains and plateau/piedmont on either side,
but not be confused with strictly coastal species.    Limit the list by
geographical habitat instead of political boundaries.  Just a thought.
Jean Obrist

      From: larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx
      To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Subject: [tn-moths] 300th moth in photo collection
      Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 09:16:10 -0400

      I just added the 300th moth species to my Flickr moth photo collection at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27634081@N06/sets/72157608707935389/?photo_deleted=2752550247.

      These are mostly from my home in Johnson City,TN (Washington County),
with some from Steele Creek Park in Bristol, TN (Sullivan County). Not every
photo is identified to exact species.

      Larry McDaniel

      The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with
Hotmail. Get busy.

Hotmail. Get busy.