[TN-Butterflies] smith county bfly list 12 jul 10--some foy and bamona records

  • From: "Steve Stedman" <birdsongteam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 19:14:34 -0500

Below I copy the BIS (Butterflies I've Seen) list for today from Smith County; Judy Fuson and Carol Williams accompanied me and took all of the photos during the trip. Most of the species are probably FOY records, and the 8 species that are listed as having been photographed are also BAMONA records.

Note the large number of Silvery Checkerspots, concordant with what the Chattanooga folks had recently at Lookout Mt.

Good butterfly counting, Steve Stedman
Cookeville (Putnam County)

----- Original Message ----- From: <nabaautosend@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>