[TN-Butterflies] Re: is this photo of sufficient quality to document a giant swallowtail in jackson county

  • From: Avian Pursuits Nature Tours <naturetours@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 13:04:44 -0700 (PDT)

When I first looked at the photo by Steve, I thought it was not clear enough to
know that it was even a butterfly. I would have had to vote that it was not
sufficient for a county record. But the painstaking work that Ken used on the
photo, a job that would make any CSI envious, clearly shows that....we need to
look more carefully at every record Ken submits to BAMONA!!! *L*
 David Trently
Avian Pursuits Nature Tours
...come see the real world!
Knoxville, TN