[TN-Butterflies] butterfly count in cumberland/bledsoe counties july 24 (this sat._

  • From: "Steve Stedman" <birdsongteam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 18:45:23 -0500

This coming Saturday, July 24, there will be a butterfly count following NABA
protocols in south-central Cumberland and northern Bledsoe counties, to include
the Head of Sequatchie, a recent addition to state lands.

If you are able to take part in this count, meet me at the visitor center for
Cumberland Mountain State Park on Rt. 127 east of Crossville at 0800 CDT
Saturday; we'll establish territories within the count circle there and spread
out to count.  I will proceed to the Head of Sequatchie land and meet up with
anyone interested in the count at 0900 there.

There is a $3 fee for participants, payable in US dollars only (no suckling
pigs).

Steve Stedman
Cookeville (Putnam County)