[TN-Butterflies] TN Valley NABA field trip, 2 photos

  • From: Carol Wolf <humble1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists tn-butterflies <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 08:21:46 -0500

Thank you, Bill Haley, for a fantastic field trip yesterday. It was the kind of day that I wish could have lasted a little longer. I really hated to see it end. Such a great group of people, wonderful weather and lots of butterflies. They were all so willing to share their knowledge with those of us who are fairly new to this. There were several people taking pictures and I hope they post some of theirs for you to see. I think I got 6 lifers!! What a day!! Thanks so much to all of you. Can hardly wait for the next trip!!

Carol Wolf
Woodbury, TN
Cannon County

JPEG image