[TN-Butterflies] Re: Let us see your digitals

  • From: "Michael Lee Bierly" <mlbierly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tennessee Butterflies" <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:05:42 -0500

Thanks to those that post their digitals. And a request to all others,
pleaseeee do so also. I, and perhaps others, learn from these digitals, even
if it is the same species ten times! You might not have them ready to post
when you want to post your observations so just say digitals posted soon.
Now they don't have to be ten out of ten quality. Every little things helps
with learning. I also like ID comments, especially with similar/confusing
species. This seems to be lacking in web sites and the field guides. Thanks
for considering.

Michael Lee Bierly, Nashville, Davidson County, TN