[TN-Butterflies] Last First - ETB in Robertson Co

  • From: Rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 18:58:28 EDT

July 16, 2010 Robertson County TN

Today on the north side of Port Royal State Park I ushered in the last
first county record for Eastern Tailed-Blue. According to Steve Stedman  this
is the first TN butterfly species to be seen in all 95 Tennessee  counties.
What's next Steve? E. Tiger Swallowtail? Pearl Crescent? I  snapped away and
photographed several more to hopefully bring Robertson out  of the Sad
Single Digits. All of the following FOY except E. Tiger Swallowtail  and E.
Tailed-Blue (no photo from the previous visit), and most when processed  and
sent, in will be BAMONA records for Robertson. Viceroy only one added at  Cedar
Hill WMA.

Pipevine Swallowtail
Giant Swallowtail
Eastern Tiger Swallowtail