[TN-Butterflies] Fwd: another book from USDA

  • From: Craig Marks <cwmaplc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 10:26:00 -0500 (EST)

I got my copy of the book, Rare, Declining, and Poorly Known Butterflies and
Moths of Forests and Wetlands in the Eastern United States. It is, in fact, a
wonderful source of information. It sparked a  memory of recently seeing a
similar book cited in an article from a TLS Newsletter. Upon investigation, I
found the USDA has previously published  a book titled: Butterflies and Moths
of Pacific Northwest Forests and Woodlands: Rare, Endangered and
Management-sensitive Species by Miller and Hammond. The website below will take
you to an electronic copy of that book. I do not know if it can be ordered at
no cost like the eastern book, but I have sent an e-mail asking that question.
Craig Marks

http://www.fs.fed.us/foresthealth/technology/pdfs/MILLER_LEPIDOPTERA_WEB
pdf