[TN-Butterflies] Re: Fentress Co. Meadow Frit. BAMONA

  • From: Susan Schott <schottbirds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 08:01:30 -0400

Thanks for the clarification, and let me say that I think Steve and you are
doing an excellent job and we all appreciate your work. My concerns about
photos were premature because you and Doug have just sent some excellent
photos and observations concerning the Clouded Sulphur.  I have never
observed the behavior Doug mentioned but will be more vigilant in the
future.

Susan Schott
Chattanooga