[TN-Butterflies] Re: Fentress Co. Meadow Frit. BAMONA

  • From: Rita Venable <ritavenable@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:22:08 -0500

This is great; I have only seen them in the Roan Mtn. area. I hope they are
expanding, that would be so cool. I found them very difficult to photograph,
did you? I just couldn't get very close to them even when I went out and the
temps were around 60 deg. Some of them seem more orangey too.

Rita Venable, Franklin, TN
Williamson Co.