[TN-Butterflies] Re: Fentress Co. Meadow Frit. BAMONA

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:04:01 -0700 (PDT)

Michael,

We used to post links to our photos stored on various photo sharing sites but
some of those sites have restrictions that don't allow visitors to download the
photos. Since Steve needs copies of the photos, we need to send them directly
him. If we send them as attachments to the group, the allotted storage on
Freelists gets used up and then the archives stops storing our posts.

I will gladly send you copies of my BAMONA shots but most of them are
relatively
poor quality and are just good enough for an ID. You should be able to find
much
better photos of the species mentioned here in the field guides or on many
different web sites.

 Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County