[TN-Butterflies] Re: Fentress Co. Meadow Frit. BAMONA

  • From: "Michael Lee Bierly" <mlbierly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 21:07:54 -0500

I just don't understand why the whole group cannot see the photos. I have
never seen a Meadow Fritillary. Others may have not also. This is all this
site has become, send to Steve Stedman. Even Ken Childs who is the
administrator of this site is doing this. I haven't seen a Common
Wood-Nymph. This is not right. The stated purpose of this site is, "...A
place to share sightings, photography, questions, stories, etc." Photos
whether rare or common should be enjoyed by the whole group. Records photos
must be available to all to review at any time, NOT one person. That is just
science.

Michael Lee Bierly, Nashville, Davidson County, TN.