[TN-Butterflies] Re: BAMONA for Claiborne County, TN

  • From: Harold Howell <howellh2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 17:03:08 -0400

I have a request for additional photos of this skipper, and all I have are
attached.  Sorry I could not get any with the wings open.  However, at least
one shot shows some black on the inside of the forewing.  David's suggestion
comes closest to what I see in the photos.  Further comments will be
welcomed.

Best regards,

Harold