[TN-Butterflies] Re: 2010 Season Summary

  • From: "Steve Stedman" <birdsongteam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bjones7777@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 09:35:32 -0600

Hi Bart,

Thanks for summarizing the butterfly season from your end of the state.

Checkered-skippers were more abundant during late October and early November
than during any previous season since 2001 here in Putnam County and in many
surrounding counties.

Best for the season, Steve Stedman
Cookeville (Putnam County)