[tn-bird] upcoming Knox Co count

  • From: K Dean EDWARDS <kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tennessee Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:20:52 -0400 (EDT)

Just a reminder to those who will be around Knoxville this weekend
that the annual Knox County Fall Count will be held Sunday, 29
September.  All are invited to participate by counting birds at
your favorite site in Knox County, including your backyard.
Also remember that count week begins on Thursday and ends on
Wednesday.  As always, if you normally work an area but aren't
going to make it this time, please let me know.

Not sure what the weather will be like -- if this hurricane
comes through we may have frigatebirds and Sooty Terns.  Be
safe and have fun.

Send your results to me or bring them to the October KTOS
meeting on 2 October.  Feel free to contact me if you have any
questions.

Dean Edwards
Knoxville, TN
kde@xxxxxxx