[TN-Bird] Re: tn-bird Digest V8 #244

  • From: Ginger Williams <ginger2tn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 15:26:23 -0400

Do blue birds migrate?  I remember seeing them around last fall and winter but
have not seen any for two weeks. I put mill worms out each morning for them and
usually havce two families that come feed.  However, I have seen none since the
last of August.

 On Sun 09/06/09  1:06 AM , FreeLists Mailing List Manager
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx sent:

                       MAP RESOURCES