[TN-Bird] Re: the stand-off

  • From: Charlie <cmmbirds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:06:05 -0800 (PST)

Al,

You're welcome to come over anytime, but I've only seen the Fox
Sparrow twice so far, so odds aren't great.

There is a spot on the Maryville Greenway that might be good to
check.  It's the circle west of Springbrook Park and east of
Maryville Middle School.

I sometimes see them at Cades Cove.

Last time I was at Seven Islands Wildlife Refuge I saw a bunch of
them.

Charlie

=====