[TN-Bird] returns

  • From: PYRPYRFECT@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 22:39:00 EDT

Arriving at home (Shelby Cty) from the outstandingly operated state meeting
on Monday, I found that both my bluebird nestboxes had successfully fledged
all their nestlings; four from one box and five from the other.  I also
discovered that the pair of prothonotary warblers that had been exploring
nest sites around the house for the past couple of weeks had decided on the
bluebird box in the woods.  I found a completed nest with 5 eggs.  This is
the same box that was used twice by prothonotary warblers last season.

Van Harris
Millington, TN