[TN-Bird] query

  • From: "Mathis" <weer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN Bird" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 18:46:56 -0400

SITUATION:
For the Spring Wildflower Festival in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park,
I was too late in signing up online to get the birding/wildflower events that I
wanted; however it says somewhere on the website, that a few spaces will be
held for people who go to the onsite registration that will open Tuesday, April
17, at 5:00, at the Mills Conference Center in Gatlinburg.

QUERY:
Is anyone familiar with this method of registering? How many hours before 5:00
would I have to line up in hopes of getting the events I want?

Thanks,
Cecelia Mathis
Sparta, NC