[TN-Bird] my hummingbirds - O.T.

  • From: richard connors <didymops07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 16:10:08 -0600

TN-Birdrers,

I know hummingbirds are not a hot topic on Tn-bird right now, but I have
finally put some of my collection of hummingbird photos on my pbase site
here:
http://www.pbase.com/rconnorsnaturephoto/hummingbird_journeys

Photos are from places (and of some of the birds) with which you
well-travelled birders are no doubt familiar, from SE Arizona, Costa Rica &
Ecuador, etc. So I invite you to have a look, at your leisure, during some
of this cold weather, do some hummingbird dreaming, maybe bring back fond
memories of your tropical birding trips.

Enjoy,

Richard Connors
Nashville TN