[TN-Bird] more recent birds

  • From: cindy nowlin <flphotosbycindy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:53:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dean

After I posted, I looked at my new TN bird book and I
thought it was a brown creeper. But the bill I saw on
the bird today was longer and more curvy than the
photo of the creeper in the book. So guess I didnt see
one. Not sure what it was. Please forgive me. I am
really good with Fl birds, but there are tons of new
bird for me to learn now that we do not have in FL at
all, even with migration. Im sure there are birds I am
use to seeing everyday that some here would be life
birds.

Will have to check out the place you mentioned.

thanks for the welcome too. There are some pretty
areas here in Lousiville, Rockford and of course
Maryville and Townsend. I also am finding my way
around Knoxville and like the town. Probably will be
where I go looking for a job very soon.

Cindy Nowlin
Lousiville, TN
http://www.eyetoeyephotos.net