[TN-Bird] Re: more first of season

  • From: PYRPYRFECT@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 11:42:35 EDT

In a message dated 4/4/2005 10:51:42 A.M. Central Standard Time,
PYRPYRFECT@xxxxxxx writes:
I heard  first of season white-eyed vireo and yellow-throated warbler at
Shelby Forest State park in nw Shelby County this morning.

Van  Harris
Millington, TN

A late afternoon visit to Shelby Forest to collect next season's firewood
supply produced first of season Kentucky warbler and Louisiana  waterthrush.
While doing yard work yesterday, I was visited by first of  season redstart and
broad-winged hawk.  A pleasant surprise visitor was a  mourning cloak
butterfly.  A return visit to Shelby Forest this morning  located first of
season
hooded warbler.

vh