[tn-bird] Re: hummingbird migration, Nashville, TN

  • From: RubyThroat@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:01:32 EDT

In a message dated 7/29/02 8:37:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time, jreese5@xxxxxxx
writes:

> Okay, I admit to the whiskey making...but I'm driven to drink having to
> listen to tales of the loose cannon parasitic jaegar secret society or
> having to find out that Jeff W. saw a roadrunner in Overton Park while on
> his way to get a haircut, or Mark G. had a white-faced ibis in his child's
> wading pool. Who could blame a girl? So what if the hummingbirds and I

Aha!!!!  The news is out!  I must confess that I like your attitude Carol.

Look close among those hummers guys for one of those mean "brown jobs"
(Rufous) that could show up any day now.  Contact your own Mr. Chris Sloan if
you see a Rufous at your feeders, or as a back up call me at 205-681-2888 and
I will find our lawyer friend.

Bob Sargent
Trussville, Alabama