[TN-Bird] Re: hoo hoo hooray

  • From: OLCOOT1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Dnldhlt@xxxxxxx, tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 07:32:22 EST

In a message dated 12/22/02 5:28:36 PM Central Standard Time, Dnldhlt@xxxxxxx
writes:

>   After hearing concerns about Great Horned Owls being affected by West
> Nile virus, and having missed hearing them on the hill behind my house this
>
> year in late November/ early December as I have heard them in past years

 While out and about this weekend, I heard 2 sets of Great Horned Owls and 2
individuals quietly making pillow talk and all were doing so in broad
daylight. These were heard at Black Bayou at Reelfoot, Pace Point, Britton
Ford and the Port Road overlook. All regular locations at which I hear the
birds every year.

Good Birding!!!

Jeff R. Wilson
OL' COOT / TLBA