[TN-Bird] fall meeting -- paper session

  • From: <gaddy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 14:28:49 -0400

There has been some confusion regarding the traditional fall paper session. I
assume full responsibility that we have not recruited the number of presenters
as in the past, and that the presentations will be very limited this year.
Anyone who wishes to present on short notice may contact me.  However, in lieu
of a lengthy scientific paper session, everyone is invited to attend a
brainstorming session to contribute ideas for the improvement of TOS,
specifically in the areas of club effectiveness, budgets, and bird record
procedures.  This might also be a good time for TOS committees to meet.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to seeing everyone in
Greenville.  I understand that Don Miller has invited some interesting birds
for the weekend.

Danny Gaddy
Chattanooga