[TN-Bird] email address book problems for ctsnow8618 -- a known TN-Birds subscriber.

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN-birds" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 20:12:08 -0400

The email address ctsnow8618@xxxxxxx from which this
"spam" email is coming is a legitimate subscriber of TN-Birds
Net from Tellico Village who has previous posted 14 acceptable
and no problem post to our list.  It can only be assumed that
The computer at which that address is operating has a virus
sending out the dangerous messages.

Within the last few minutes, I have had a message sent directly
to my personal email inbox from the same address with another
similar dangerous url.

Of course that would mean that user has the virus type problem
directly in a mailbox and it may be sent to anyone of you.

The subscriber ctsnow8618@xxxxxxx remains subscribed to
the TN-Birds list but is locked down to prevent sending any
messages to you thru the server.  I hope this works for all of
us.  If the problem continues on TN-Birds, ctsnow8618 will be
removed and added to the eternal blacklist, blocking any and
all access and transactions with the list from this address.

Please be careful.

Wallace Coffey
Moderator
TN-Birds Net